8 oz. Top Sirloin*
Lightly seasoned USDA Select top sirloin* cooked to perfection and served hot off the grill. Served with your choice of two sides.
- 280 Cals
Want to Order Online?
Your selected restaurant doesn't offer online ordering, but we can help find one near you!
- 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Additional nutrition information available upon request.
- Applebee's cannot ensure menu items do not contain ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction or impact other dietary restrictions. In addition, some menu items may contain alcohol. Allergen information is available upon request.
- NOTICE: ITEMS MARKED WITH AN * MAY CONTAIN RAW OR UNDERCOOKED INGREDIENTS. CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOODBORNE ILLNESS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
- PEPSI, DIET PEPSI, the Pepsi Globe, MTN DEW, the MTN DEW Logo, the MTN DEW Landscape and SIERRA MIST are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
- MOTT’S is a registered trademark of Mott’s LLP.
- Oreo® is a registered trademark of Mondelez International Group, used with permission.
- All handcrafted specialties come with your choice of two sides, with the exception of the Bourbon Street Steak.
- All Lunch Combos are lunch-sized portions (half sandwiches and combo-sized salads, soups and entrees). Substitutions or additions may require an additional charge. Please ask your server for details.
- FIREBALL is a trademark of Sazerac Company, Inc.
- Warning: ¥ indicates this item contains pork
- BLUE MOON® is a registered trademark of MillerCoors LLC.
- WARNING: Certain foods and beverages sold or served here can expose you to chemicals including acrylamide in many fried or baked foods, and mercury in fish, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/restaurant.
- Warning: indicates that the sodium (salt) content of this item is higher than the total daily recommended limit (2,300 mg). High sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.