Your selected Restaurant doesn't offer online ordering
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND WHO ARE OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. U.S. LAW GOVERNS THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Applebee’s Collect the Combos Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/21/2019 and ends 12:00 p.m. ET on 10/28/2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE, ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who, as of the date of entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who are of the legal age of majority in their state of residence. Employees of Applebee’s Services, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), Grey Group, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win the Prize. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor will have the right, in its discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification). Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. Eligibility determinations will be made by Sponsor in its discretion and will be final and binding. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as described below:
a.) Play the Game to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the game by visiting applebees.com/en/games/collect-the-combos (the “Website”). To play, you must tap the plates that appear on the screen in an attempt to complete the ultimate 4 piece combination plate without ever missing a component (“Game”). By clicking the correct combos as they fly down on a continuously moving grill, you must try and last as long as possible before missing a combo. Users will be given three (3) strikes (every missed protein/pasta/side) throughout each Game and then it will result in Game Over. Game difficulty will increase every 60 seconds. Once you have reached the Game Over page, you will be able to submit your entry by filling out the on screen registration form (including your initials and email address) and clicking submit to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Website Entry”). All Game plays are subject to verification. All Game plays become the property of Sponsor. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to play is prohibited. Game plays/Website Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. There will be a leaderboard and high scores may be posted for entertainment purposes only and those scores are not related to the Sweepstakes. You may play the Game as many times you would like but you will only receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes upon completing the Website Entry per day. Limit one (1) Website Entry per person/email address per day.
b.) Enter by Mail: You may also enter the Sweepstakes without playing the Game by hand-printing your full name, address, date of birth, and email address on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it in a separate hand-addressed, stamped envelope, to: The Applebee’s Collect the Combos Sweepstakes, PO Box 7768, Melville, NY, 11775-7768. Limit one (1) mail-in entry (“Mail-in Entry”) per envelope. All Mail-in Entries must be complete to be eligible. All Mail-in Entries must be postmarked by October 28, 2019, and received by November 4, 2019 to be eligible. Mechanically reproduced or automated Mail-in Entries are not eligible.
Website Entries and Mail-in Entries will be referred to collectively as “Entries”. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry.
4. WINNER SELECTION/GRAND PRIZE: On or about November 5, 2019, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters related to the Grand Prize drawing. Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 Applebee’s gift card. Gift card terms and conditions apply. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for Grand Prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, due to prize unavailability or for any other reason, Sponsor may award an alternate prize of equal value and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. All federal, state and local taxes on the value of the prize are the responsibility of the winner, if applicable. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. Prize will be awarded.
6. VERIFICATION/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and may in Sponsor’s discretion be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, and any other documentation provided by Sponsor in connection with verification of the potential winner’s eligibility and confirmation of the releases and grant of rights set forth in these Official Rules (as applicable, “Winner Verification Documents”), within 48 hours of attempted delivery to the potential winner of same. Potential winner may in Sponsor’s discretion be required to complete and return to Sponsor an IRS Form W-9 within 48 hours of attempted delivery of same. Verification of potential winner’s eligibility may also include, without limitation, a background investigation. Each entrant consents to the conduct of a background investigation (which may include a review of criminal records) on the entrant and agrees to supply any authorizations or permissions deemed necessary by Sponsor in connection with any such investigation. Each entrant represents that he or she will provide accurate and truthful information to Sponsor in connection with eligibility verification. If potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within four hours of the initial notification attempt, or fails to complete, sign, and return any required Winner Verification Documents or IRS Form W-9 or any other documentation or material required by Sponsor within 48 hours of attempted delivery of same, or if Sponsor is unable to verify the potential winner’s eligibility or compliance with these Official Rules, or if Sponsor conducts a background investigation on the potential winner and determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to the potential winner, publicizing any facts or details about the potential winner or an association of the potential winner with Sponsor or the Sweepstakes might reflect negatively on Sponsor and/or its products or services or the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor will have the right in its discretion to disqualify the potential winner and select an alternate potential winner (in which event the terms described above will apply to such alternate). Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded.
All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Game. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
7. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Decisions of Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All Game plays/Website Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Game play/Website Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted, and award the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the game play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor and its agencies and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the Grand Prize. Winners hereby release Sponsor, Grey Group, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, agencies, co-branders or other partners, and any of its employees (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes, or use of the Grand Prize, or use of their name, likeness or photograph.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in and/or entering the Sweepstakes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and all other companies involved in the development or operation of the Sweepstakes, all other companies involved in the provision of any prize or prize component or the marketing or promotion of the Sweepstakes and the directors, officers, employees and agents and contractors of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims and causes of action of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component, including without limitation any and all claims and causes of action (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, misappropriation, defamation, or violation of any other personal or proprietary right or (c) or based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each entrant assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes, the use of the Website, or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error and may modify, rescind, cancel or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability and at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and will not have any liability in connection with, late, lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted, illegible, mistranscribed or incomplete Entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage and/or processing of Entries or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
9. DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the provision, acceptance and/or use of any prize or prize component will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow restricting access to class actions. This provision will not apply to entrants who live in such a jurisdiction); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and (d) each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes will be for the recovery of monetary damages only, and in no event will the entrant have the right to enjoin or otherwise interfere with the exercise of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules or terminate or rescind any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the respective rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and any Sweepstakes information provided elsewhere (including but not limited in advertising or marketing materials), these Official Rules shall prevail.
10. BINDING ARBITRATION: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Sweepstakes Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Sweepstakes Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
11. WINNER: To receive the Winner’s name by email, send an email to: [email protected] with Applebee’s Collect the Combos Sweepstakes Winner (10-2681-04) as the subject line. Requests must be received by 12/31/2019.
12. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Applebee’s Services, Inc., 450 N. Brand Blvd., 7th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203.